- SPSteve P.Verified Reviewer2 weeks agoReviewingEXO Blackhawk 2 ProRated 1 out of 5 starsBuyer Beware...Terrible Customer Service!
I was very excited to purchase a EXO Blackhawk 2 Pro and get started flying. Early on it became very apparent that the company was having major issues with propellers and screws for this model. I went through their (on-line only) customer service with multiple failed attempts to correct the problem. I asked the customer service rep if we could talk on the phone because my issue was not being addressed correctly. The correspondence from EXO would abruptly stop without any resolution. All I can say is that I wish I had purchased a drone from some other company that has good customer service. If you think I am kidding or exaggerating just give them a try for yourself.
- LDLawrence D.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingEXO Blackhawk 2 Pro - 2 Battery KitRated 1 out of 5 starsHas not flown yet
I can’t get the batteries to charge and they are brand new. I have had this drown for about a year and it still has not taken flight. Every time I ask the company what is going on they tell me that I need to charge the batteries. Now it has been a year and my care plan ran out, so now they said they do t provide support and I can’t file a claim.
- DSDennis S.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingEXO Blackhawk 2 ProRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat drone!
Easy to fly, still getting used to all what it can do...
- OUOndriy U.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingEXO Blackhawk 2 ProRated 1 out of 5 starsHARD RETURN POLICY ! NO CHANCE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!
HARD RETURN POLICY ! NO CHANCE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!
- JHJames H.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingEXO Blackhawk 2 ProRated 5 out of 5 starsBH2Pro
I really like my Mini Pro but the BH2Pro takes it to another level. It's solid and feels so much more stable in wind gusts and while maneuvering. I'm a lesser experienced recreational flyer and this meets all my needs. I've checked over my house and barn roof and have run it out over the pasture and back fields to see what's going on. I just have fun with it and the pics and video are awesome. I've played with the Obstacle Avoidance in Brake mode and it will not fly into walls and tree trunks. I'll try smaller and smaller objects as I get more confident. I've also had to contact Customer Support twice by email for other issues and have no problems with replys. I'm well satisfied.
Total 5 star reviews: 37 Total 4 star reviews: 5 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 4
89%would recommend these products
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added