- DSDennis S.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingEXO Blackhawk 2 ProRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat drone!
Easy to fly, still getting used to all what it can do...
- OUOndriy U.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoReviewingEXO Blackhawk 2 ProRated 1 out of 5 starsHARD RETURN POLICY ! NO CHANCE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!
HARD RETURN POLICY ! NO CHANCE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!
- JHJames H.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingEXO Blackhawk 2 ProRated 5 out of 5 starsBH2Pro
I really like my Mini Pro but the BH2Pro takes it to another level. It's solid and feels so much more stable in wind gusts and while maneuvering. I'm a lesser experienced recreational flyer and this meets all my needs. I've checked over my house and barn roof and have run it out over the pasture and back fields to see what's going on. I just have fun with it and the pics and video are awesome. I've played with the Obstacle Avoidance in Brake mode and it will not fly into walls and tree trunks. I'll try smaller and smaller objects as I get more confident. I've also had to contact Customer Support twice by email for other issues and have no problems with replys. I'm well satisfied.
- RSRobert S.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingEXO Blackhawk 2 ProRated 5 out of 5 starsGood so far
I only have 2 flights in so far but they went well and I was pleased with the performance the quad.
- MHMark H.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingEXO Blackhawk 2 ProRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic machine--needed more info
The EXO Blackhawk 2 Pro certainly lives up to all the hype! Additionally, anytime I had a question about the product, my order, or anything else, customer service was prompt in replying, knowledgable, and took care of any problems. My only advice would be to offer more info for beginners such as myself. I would have liked to know beforehand that I was required to get an FAA license for a drone of this weight. I would have also liked to know that starting 09/16/2023, all drones of this weight class will be required to have a Radio ID, which some drones have, but not EXO drones. I will be required to buy extra equipment to lug around to satisfy this requirement. EXO IS coming out with a Blackhawk 3 Pro, which will have the required FAA Radio ID.
Total 5 star reviews: 37 Total 4 star reviews: 5 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 2
93%would recommend these products
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added